CATERING EXPRESSION OF INTEREST ARE NOW EXHAUSTED!
The Horsham German Fest Committee is pleased to bring you our menu of food trucks for the day!
MENU SO FAR….
- Kartoffelpuffers with a variety of sides, Schnitzels & Chips – Thanks to Taste-ee Creations
- Gelato (ok that’s not German but it’s the best home-made Gelato & Icecream you’ll ever eat!) – Thanks to Gusto by Wheat Milk & Sugar
- Berliners – Thanks to Brad’s Coffee & Donuts
- Date and time: Saturday 9 November 2018, 3pm until 11:00pm. We’d like all food trucks to be set up by 3pm with gates open at 10am in the morning for your convenience.
- Location: The Beer Rustic Garden, Maydale Reserve
“Join the crew working behind the scenes to stage the Horsham German Fest, a growing cultural festival, and receive special benefits.”
- All Horsham German Fest volunteers receive a free $20 entry. After your shift you will get to experience some of the best German beer, food & entertainment the festival has to offer.
- Volunteers generally work on the Saturday of the festival (9 November) and/or the Friday before the event.
MENU OF JOBS!
- Surveys: interview patrons during or on exit of what they liked/disliked about the festival.
- Front of House Crew: assist in the ticket office, check wristbands at entrance points, car park attendants.
- Amenity & Hospitality Crew: prepare food for volunteers, assist exhibitors, supervise special exhibits, assist the music stage.
- Infrastructure Crew: general prep work, set up chairs, tables and signs, pack-up and clean-up.
- Social Media Crew: help us to create a buzz on twitter, Instagram and Facebook.
- Ideally you should be available for a 3 hour shift and be reliable, punctual and have good people skills. A sense of humour is helpful, it will be fun.
Please contact Fest Director, Andrea Cross email@example.com