CATERING EXPRESSION OF INTEREST
The Horsham German Fest Committee is currently seeking Expressions of Interests (EOI) from catering operators / community groups to provide event catering.
- Kartoffelpuffers with a variety of sides
- Schnitzels & Chips
- BBQ Bratwurst sausages with sauerkraut
- Sweet or Savoury pfannkuchen
- Saturday 17 November 2018, 2pm until approx. 10:00pm,
- The Cattle Shed Carpark – Horsham Showgrounds
- Catering brief can be obtained by emailing email@example.com
- EOI’s close 5pm Friday 29 June.
“Join the crew working behind the scenes to stage the Horsham German Fest, a growing cultural festival, and receive special benefits.”
- All Horsham German Fest volunteers receive a free $25 entry. After your shift you will get to experience some of the best German culture the festival has to offer.
- Volunteers generally work on the Saturday of the festival (17 November) and/or the Friday before the event.
MENU OF JOBS!
- Surveys: interview patrons during or on exit of what they liked/disliked about the festival.
- Front of House Crew: assist in the ticket office, check wristbands at entrance points, car park attendants.
- Amenity & Hospitality Crew: prepare food for volunteers, assist exhibitors, supervise special exhibits, assist the music stage.
- Infrastructure Crew: general prep work, set up chairs, tables and signs, pack-up and clean-up.
- Social Media Crew: help us to create a buzz on twitter, Instagram and Facebook.
- Ideally you should be available for a 3 hour shift and be reliable, punctual and have good people skills. A sense of humour is helpful, it will be fun.
Please contact Fest Director, Andrea Cross firstname.lastname@example.org